Monday, June 9, 2008

When You Really Love a Woman

By Kashif Ali

When you really love a woman, you got to know her deep inside by Bryan Adams always put me in an emotional shock every time I hear this amazing song. It also comes to me as a reminder of all fairy tales which didn't end up fairy anymore. I must admit that while I was young and wild, excited and charmed about love, I never realized that how much it will hurt if it fails. It never occurred for me to really know a woman. The all secrets of her love, starting from a great contrast of appearance and inside. The apparent is always egoistic, cold and at times cruel but the inward side of her always seemed to be tender, soft and cute like a child. What is to be done now of all I've lost, nothing much indeed, yet the learning of my past blunders put me in a position of not committing the same mistake again.

You see this mystery of knowing a woman would remain a mystery if I had not come across knowing myself in the first place. I analyzed my likings and disliking , my problems and innate bad habits to hers. In quest of knowing her, I even put myself in her position, supposing what would I do if I were her and how would I react if I were her. By going the other side of the table revealed miraculously stunning results.

A woman generally is never dishonest, yes yes , it is usually men with a wish of having more than one partner almost all the time. If it wasn't true then staring at other women backs while sitting with your own women would never happened. The dishonesty credit is termed as just a habit by most men, a habit which is not intended to inflict any harm whatsoever. But in reality it does emotionally and mentally harm any woman. Just a thinking of another girl in her man's life brings jealousy, anger , intention to be a cheater and revenge. They are unforgivable in this regard, and never permits any come back in 100% intensity of a relationship, if their men are cheating on them. Cheaters are more worse than even Satan according to them. This was the great lesson I did learn in quest of knowing a woman or putting myself in her position for just knowing her mind.

Amazingly, all the other things can be forgiven by them which includes even violence by a minority. The majority of women hates violent lovers and despise them. It is very simple to learn that you just don't love someone who is violent and cheating on you , if you are a woman. They just need a man to be there for them, yeah just be there for them without being violent and a cheater. The hundred other things are not coming in to play, which most people assume that do come in to play, and by knowing a woman that much assures you that you can really love her and above that, she can truly love you.

Kashif Ali

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kashif_Ali

No comments: