Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Are You Making This Mistake When Trying To Chat Up Girls?

By Benjamin Wise

When it comes to chatting up girls it is often that we seek out techniques rather than taking a good look at what we are doing ourselves. Let me give you an example. I was on vacation recently and as usual with a bunch of guys we would go out on the town, have a meal and a few drinks then check out the local talent.

When we are out we ran into lots of girls, and I do not know what it is about being on vacation but people seem to be far open to conversation and having fun. Girls actually chat with you and it is easier to chat with them.

As a result we meat some wonderful women and had a great time. However while doing this one girl said to me, "what is up with your friend", he looks kind of grumpy or out of sorts. At the time I just shrugged it off but over the coming nights I started to watch what he was doing.

Most of the time his arms would be folded and he had nice big frown. He rarely smiled and came of as being disinterested and generally shut down. What was interesting is that I saw some similarities in my own demeanor. I did not do this on purpose, but it just happened unconsciously.

This actually surprised me. Now what was also interesting is what we think of girls, especially if we are attracted to them. We start to think, "she is out of my league" or she is out for hot guys with lots of money and all other sorts of thoughts. This thinking then actually affects your body language and your behavior towards them.

To conclude, do not take my word for it cause I may be some cuckoo. However watch your own actions, observe the way you think and act. You may be surprised at what you discover.

Guy's if you are serious about getting the girl of your dreams then you need to seriously work on solid techniques to achieve your goal. If you know what a girl is thinking it is far easier to approach her.

If You want to learn the tested psychological secrets of the female mind given to you by a woman because after all only a woman truly knows what a woman wants, then select one of the following links... You can learn this and a lot more.

Learn what you NEED to know before approaching a woman.

Ten Commandments to Win Over a Woman. You can learn this and more with the " Guys Guide To Girls.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Benjamin_Wise

No comments: